Whatever you need, it’s probably in here somewhere. We are a very modern studio and rely heavily on state of the art tone emulation but we do have outboard gear where it counts. In the box is the future of music production, but you can’t beat classic gear sometimes.
- Shure SM7b
- 2x Shure SM57
- 2x Prodipe TT1
- 2x Shure SM58
- 2x AKG D112
- Audix D4
- Audix D6
- Rode NT5 matched pair
- Audio Technica 4040
- Samson C02
- 2x Samson QT
- Bugera 6260
- Vox AC30
- POD HD500X guitar FX suite
- Laney Linebacker bass amp
- Amplitube digital bass/guitar FX suite (this can emulate pretty much any tone in the world).
- JST Toneforge guitars
- KRK Rockit 8 monitors
- Presonus HP60 headphone amplification
- Beyerdynamic DT990 headphones
- AKG K44 headphones
- Sennheisser HD 280 headphones
- Casio full size upright piano/midi controller
- Waves Codex/Element/Reveal Spire Synths
- Native Instruments Kontakt Strings (Lumina, Session Pro)
- Various digital plugins and FX (please ask for details)
- Countryman Type 85 DI Box
- Behringer Ultra DI
The Live Room
Our live room is a medium sized carpeted room which has been treated with acoustic curtaining, 2 large bass traps and various diffusers. The walls are built with 10 inch spacing and filled with acoustic rock wool treatment for a controlled acoustic environment.
The Vocal Booth
Our vocal booth is a simple 1.5m squared foam treated box with a none-reflective sound for the correct production of singing and voice-over work. It features a spaced glass window into the control room for communicative purposes.
The Control Room
Our control room features a powerful Presonus studio live 16.4.2 system with Studio One Pro software. The room is corner trapped and treated to make mixing a breeze. The system is compatible with both PC and Mac platforms. Perhaps more important is the fact that we have leather couches and a mini fridge with tea and coffee making facilities!