We offer a variety of services at PYAR and always try to accommodate people’s individual needs. If you have a specific job in mind then we are happy to discuss and quote but here are our basic packages for consideration:
- £100 per track – based on pre-edited tracks that are ready to be mixed.
Can’t get down to the studio? Need tracks mixed? No problem. Just contact us and we can do it over the internet. Just send us your track stems and we’ll do the rest.
Requests to sit in on the mixing process will incur an additional charge of £50.
- £50 per track.
Our recording packages include editing and mixing which will be done outside of session time. We hand customers the final product in WAV and/or MP3 formats with metadata embedded.
- Hourly rate – £30
- Half a day (4 hours) – £100
- Full day (10 hours) – £200
- Production – session bolt on – £50 (engage your engineer as a producer, allowing them to get involved with the music and suggest ideas that they believe will advance and polish the arrangement of your tracks.)
Guitar DI Processing
Need us to turn your DI guitar tracks into mix ready magic ? This is a special service that we offer where we take dry DI tracks from clients that have been recorded into an interface and use our amplifiers and processing to turn them into great guitar tones ready for use. We can turn a good DI signal into sparkly cleans or the most brutal metal tones and anything in between. The decision is yours.
- DI Processing/Re-amping – £30 per track.
Need Custom Music?
That’s right. As well as all of our other services we actually write music available for licensing too. We love writing for TV, film, video, games and more. You name it. If you’d like to find out more about that avenue of our business then head on over to www.pyarrecords.co.uk and our team will be happy to help you.